Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Poems by SONALICHANDA

0

1. Resurrection

I listen the whispers of the pain minutely,
Pain compares with me, as if it's my own shadow!!
    Sometimes a painted lady butterfly stalks at me,
as if I'm the reason for its pain!
  
Soaked in the morning glow,
it looks at me,
     I try to get close to it.
I'm no one to stuck with it,
who rules its domain for no reason!
   I wish no Sun would know my mark to be close to me!

  One moon clots in my bed though much far from me,
I wish I'd reveal my pains to Him.

    Very often some  thoughts  still stick in my mind, I'm unable to recognise their manners and temperament why they appear in my mind !
   The memories, wired with broken memories,
Though I'd like to cherish!
   As broken memories are like exhausted truth,we carry with our dreams and concept.
Conceptual pattern of pains oozes from my heart,
   While I hover around the thoughts of my early pains!

  Before the Moon leaves me with his glory, I try to hold on his fractured beam, to lighten my thoughts,
The thoughts are my reality, which shines as glitters in broad daylight!
   At about three midnight, I measure the moon beam ,where your lips got stuck once,
I wipe the dust each night to freshen up your lips!!

   Wet eyes resurrect my antiquated memories, which I stored on my mind
since pretty long years!

   Those memories are like thorns,I wish to get bleed with their prickles,
    I redeem my pains each time with the hurts ,caused by the thorns!!

 

 


2. TIME

Glimpses of blinkered past, arrested in stagnant thoughts ,
Whenever I looked back, I found some dark holes
amidst the misty shadows !
,
   Though I found the aromatic fragrance, while holding his hands,
    When he says "we fall like Autumn, hug like winter..", there I meet the biggest pasture among the  greenest  meadows !

  With time, people change, and changed are our thoughts,
  With time, the dimension and versions too change, someone sought!
   But I am pretty naive  who believe in togetherness,
  Where only the Time stays with us ,to fill the gap, to uplift us and to caress!
 
   Faded are those love with time,
           who ignored its essence,
   I can listen the deepest lament,
though it gets lost each time midway,!
Changing with time not meant to be adjusting,
  Rugged hills change its attire by wearing green hay!

    

3.    REWARD

  Each inch of her skin poured  elixir of love
   She shied still to get close to him.
Each breath of him crawled down her curve,
  Speechless moments cherished the moon's beam!

   Anyhow she got close to her deepest passion,
    Inhaled his breath to be in life again
They drenched in their passion, as if it was an illusion,
  After so many years of longing,
she drenched again in rain !!

    
He stepped into her life,after a her massive torment,
  Ignored and neglected she was, with some agonising pain,
    Struggling with her own destiny, a bulb without filament,
   She alone was insane among the world of sane!!

   He offered his love with his best delicacy,
  Thus she retrieved her life, with  supreme ecstasy !!

             © SONALICHANDA
   
    


About SONALICHANDA 




Born in Suburban KOLKATA, SONALI CHANDA completed her postgraduation in English Literature and Language from Burdwan University.
Her writings resemble the current issues and different topics of burning issues in the country and the social malice.
Last year, Her travelogue" LADAKH...En route Tibetan TABOOS" launched in Kolkata, Salt Lake, BHARATIYAM!!
    

    Her many poems, short stories has already been published in different web magazines,  including counter currents!
"LOVE'S s FAINT ECHOES” is  her debut NOVELLA, releasing shortly..!

©SONALI

No comments: