Friday, October 23, 2020

AM I IN LOVE? By :- AK Nongthang Angomcha

0
AM I IN LOVE?
                 
  By :-  AK Nongthang Angomcha

               ( AK Romila Devi)
             Lecturer, Department of English
             Naorem Birahari College.



Like the golden sunshine that has no sunset
It descends through the attic of my thought.
My heart feels being nourished.
My silent words sing in the loudest voice.
When the passion burns me in and out
My heart is bleeded with an aroma
Runs in the tunnels of my veins
Benumbs all my sensory tastes.

I'm visibly blinded, visibly blinded
Still my closed eyes see someone.
In the commotion of my mind
Seek calmness in the midst of the tranquil chaos.
Feel senseless to the reality of the world.
Nothing is spared, nothing is left untouched
To be absorbed by the fantasy of romance.
I am held tight in the warmth of his chest.

We are shaken by the rhythmic beats
When we feel the heartbeats of each other.
I again feel anxious when I am loosened
The more I am embraced tight,
The more I feel the pain, the more I find a pleasure
My emptiness is overfilled with the tune
Inaudible by the naked ears but by my soul
Feels like the sirens are calling for me

I can't stop myself from the enchanting urge.
The whole world is overflown with silvery rain,
Enhances the colour of hope and dream
The things repeatedly seen are always new.
When I am set free, feel pain in flesh and blood
As if I am broken down into pieces,
I am so much afraid of being left
I am in him when I lose my self.

There is a pain in the pleasure
There is a pleasure in the pain
I don't want to lose both.
Is this called love? Am I in love?

 

No comments: