Saturday, September 19, 2020

Danny - Dreamers Bay

0



Dreamers Bay
 
I know of this really very special place
where we go to in our dream’s
to explore and to play
 
we don’t even need to direct them there
for they already instinctively
know their own way
 
t’is the one constant shelter
inside every dream voyager’s
private
celestial gateway
 
a universal safe haven for all cosmic navigator’s
to journey to and anchor into
 
our very own ancient time corridor’s
tethered to our every yesterday
and set well beyond the outer cusp
of our
amazingly mystical Milky Way
 
magically infused by the stunning sense
of an enormous star-fired
lighthouse
fully illuminating an infinitely brilliant
 
Dreamers Bay
 
Yeah
I know of this really
very special place
 
TXu 1-831-515
Sandman the Dreamer, Danny Best
December 6th 2019
 
 
 
Derek Demeter
Emil Buehler Perpetual Trust Planetarium
100 Weldon Blvd.  B
Sanford, Fl  32773
 
 
Dear Mr. Demeter,
            Hello, I am the awarded, published and commercially contracted poet Sandman the Dreamer, (Danny Best).  I'd like you to review and consider my work/poem "Dreamer's Bay" as an intro/lead-in or ending/close-out, to any cosmic star shows you might offer.  I would be happy to make a voice recording of this work/poem to be used as such at the Planetarium if you wish.
            You may hear my voice on my YouTube videos, or if you prefer I can email you one of my live performance videos.  I'd also be happy to provide you with my bio and a list of my literary credits.
I hope you enjoy my work/poem.
Sincerely,
 
 
 
Danny Best
3001 Javens Circle Apt. #35
Mount Dora, Fl  32757
sandmanthedreamer@yahoo.com
352-617-3875







About the Poet: Danny is a retired Professional Cook and Truck Driver (5 state area) and is currently working on creating an entirely new career for himself as a Poet/Writer & amp; Actor (having portrayed an auto shop owner/mechanic in the short film "Your Carriage Awaits" and is slated to portray the character of Randall Sutto in the up coming production of the "Cracked Mirrors" Episode/s).
Danny considers poetry a wonderful opportunity for him to communicate and connect with all kindred souls in a more personal manner to share some good old " practial food for thought" while also encouraging readers to journey beyond their own comfort zones and explore other subject matter, thoughts and things.
In his words; I usually write from various memories of my own life lessons and experiences and whatever dream remnants I might gather from amongst the disheveled peaks and valleys of my somewhat threadbare cotton pillow cases.

No comments: